Monday, August 31, 2015

Tonight I am the lady in pink

Once again I started preparing for my fun night out with friends by sending some of my home made poetry to let them know what I had on my mind, a few hours ahead of schedule.  

I wrote: "Something brand new, I got for you.  You should really visit when I start, 7 PM at my hot pussy mart.  Link to follow 7 pm EST." (I am referring there to the link I provide to my free cam chatroom). 


Andthen at 7 PM I sent this one to my twitter followers (look for me as FilipinaJemaBel) and my yahoo messenger friends (look for me as chingslut):

"In my pussy your cock can sink, cause tonight I’m the lady in pink.  When I use my toy I know I spread joy.  Til 11 PM EST http://3lm.co/hd8"

I will be online awhile longer than normal tonight and as I often do, I announced to my twitter followers and my yahoo messenger friends my plans to continue performing at my free cam chatroom until 11 PM EST with some of my rotten rhyming poetry:

Earlier in the day I announced in advance: Something brand new, I got for you.  You should really visit when I start, 7 PM at my hot pussy mart.  Link to follow 7 pm EST.

Then at 7 PM I sent this out to my friends:

In my pussy your cock can sink, cause tonight I’m the lady in pink.  http://3lm.co/hd8

And a few minutes later I sent this one: 

When I use my toy I know I spread joy.  Til 11 PM EST http://3lm.co/hd8

Here with this post are some of the actual screenshots of what I am looking like right now.  If you missed out on this sorry … but that shows you why you ought to be a yahoo messenger friend (search for: Chingslut) or you should follow me on twitter (FilipinaJemaBel).

Now back to teasing, stroking and playing.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
218/20,562

PS Yes I am still waiting to get REALLY wild when someone tips me.  Why not you?  And I’m always available for private SKYPE sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment