Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sash Cover Up (but not for Long)

 Sometimes all of my lingerie and fancy stockings just don't put me in the mood as much as a simple "sash" does and last night was one such time.

I've been very busy with my "day job" the last two months so it has been awhile since I've gone online at my free cam-chatroom so here I am, and you may enjoy a few of these grainy screen shot images I got from last night.

I'm on again today.  I hope you will come and visit me and keep me company while I wait for someone who can afford to give me a tip to compensate me for my time.

Remember the different choices I offer as to how you can keep up to date when I am going online:

(1) go to my FAN PAGE at Facebook (if you get confused and attempt to "friend" me please be warned.  I am allowed a very limited number of friends and I am much more choosy since my limit is so close).

(2) follow me on twitter.

(3) have good luck and just be in the right place at the right time.  See upper right corner of this blog for #1 and #2.  Pray, for number 3.

Yes I also have a "main account" at facebook which is reserved for those who have a real profile and appear to be open minded, real people who may be interested to provide me a tip in return for my time with you online.  I do say "no" (ie. "ignore") to most of those who ask, who are very obviously not in that category.

Sincerely,

JemaBel

1033/3808
P.S. I will really appreciate your feedback on these pix or better yet on my performance at my cam-chatroom if you want to let me know what you think at my Facebook Fan Page.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment