Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Never mind the French. Here’s the Filipina Maid.

Before I ask, would you prefer a French maid or a Filipina maid to come over to your house and clean things for you and take care of whatever you need to make things tidy and make you happy, I thought I would share with you what I learned about the origins of this “French maid” look.
First, without a doubt, it seems to be a very popular look, so I sent away for an authentic but very sexy French maid outfit which has arrived today.  

I modeled my new "French Maid" outfit for the first time at my cam chatroom last night.  And I will do a photo set and a video wearing this.  (tune in Wed. 3/23 5 to 7 PM & 8 PM to midnight, and Thurs. 3/24 from 7 to 10 PM, direct link to free CAM Chatroom HERE.
The most important question is, do maids in France really wear a skimpy outfit like this when they arrive to do your housecleaning and other chores?

My new French maid costume, shown during my free performance
at my CAM Chatroom.  Stay in touch via yahoo messenger or twitter
so I can tell you when I go online next.

Think about it for a moment.  The typical costume or uniform of the “French maid” includes a very short mini-skirt (and let me tell you – mine is SHORTER and FAR skimpier than a normal mini-skirt), stiletto heels and fishnet stockings plus – if she wears any at all – the sexiest and skimpiest little briefs.

And, a traditional French maid would also wear knee-length dark blue or black dress with a white apron.  In reality you’ll never see high heels but instead the same white and black oxfords you see a nurse wearing, or perhaps athletic shoes for all the walking around the house needed for her ordinary duties.
So, where did the idea come from to ditch the long and dull, drab dress and put on a much shorter and sexier and skimpier dress and nylons or fishnet stockings you don’t normally find anywhere in France or anywhere on the Continent?
During the late 19th Century, the famous Can-Can dancers made even more famous, well known and popular from the broadway production and then movie Moulin-Rouge made a few changes in the standard French maid outfit.
The “Cancan” evolved from an 1830’s ballroom dance for couples to a choreographed stage spectacular performed by female dancers wearing costumes with long skirts, petticoats and sexy block stockings adopted from the fashion of the 1890’s.
The Fench “Cancan” means “tittle tattle” or “scandal” – in other words a scandalous dance, especially when the girls would kick very high revealing a glimpse of what in that era was not supposed to be seen in public.
The sexy cancan dancers shocked those hanging on to their Victorian and prudish habits of the time but was especially popular in Parish with visiting British and American tourists with the most famous cabaret or theater being the Moulin Rouge.
In order for a girl to qualify to perform – the dance lasts 10 minutes and requires a lot of energy, poise and skill – they must spend many hours practicing before going out live before appreciate audiences.  The reward for this skill, work and talent was that these cancan dancers, especially ones who appeared at the Moulin Rouge, were the most highly compensated of any dancers in the world.
The French maid outfit was directly adopted from the very sexy look of the girls at the popular Moulin Rouge – and is what we today call the “French Maid” look.
If this fantasy look is appealing to you, then you would do well to follow me on twitter (@FilipinaJemaBel) or “friend” me at yahoo messenger (I’m “chingslut” there).  While I am on Facebook (Jema Bel) I cannot ever be as naughty as I can be on twitter and yahoo messenger for fear they will shut down the account so keep that in mind if you want to know when I go online to perform.
Hope you enjoy this report on the origins of the “French Maid” look and especially the handful of screen shots from tonight’s free CAM chatroom performance.  As always, I await visitors who appreciate me enough to be able to tip me, and prefer that those who have no jobs and no money enjoy my free performance without begging or whining for special service, which is reserved for more generous visitors.
Sincerely,
JemaBel
118/22,547
P.S.   Yes I also have a Facebook account (Jema Bel) but they don’t allow me to be as naughty there as I can at twitter (F. me @FilipinaJemaBel) or at my yahoo messenger (chingslut).  Those are just two ways to find out when I go online live where I am at my naughtiest when I’m at my free cam chatroom.

PPS. Thanks to John for posting two youtube links for "mood music" - and here's a "clickable" version of what he provided.  As always I appreciate his visits to my cam chatroom, here and on Facebook... now here's his 2 links for free "mood music" at youtube: THANK YOU.  

(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn6EbVe9H2g

(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PVtHG15nbg

4 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn6EbVe9H2g

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PVtHG15nbg

    A little mood music courtesy of Cole Porter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU. I'll post your links in the article and make them "clickable" ... there seems to be no way to do that here in the comment or reply section, sadly.

      Delete
  2. Do you need free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160000 women and men are using a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is very simple and it works on anybody.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it with water half full

    2) And then learn this awesome hack

    so you'll be 1-2 lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete