Monday, June 30, 2014

The Difference Between my Private Skype versus Free CAM Show

I just tweeted 4 pix showing the difference in how it looks when you treat yourself to a private SKYPE show with me versus just watching at my free CAM show. This of course, is not possible for all my fans who have not figured out how to register at my free CAM chatroom (which requires no credit card and an intelligence level at least above 3rd grade grammar school), or no job, no money, no prospects, no credit or debit card. Yes, a private SKYPE show means you pay in advance (via tip at my cam chatroom then we depart there to turn on SKYPE and you). The four photos shown here illustrate this difference nicely. Three of the pix were taken with my 35mm camera. The other one is a screenshot. Notice the huge difference?


I hope you will decide to treat yourself to a private SKYPE session with me if this is something you can afford.  Keep in mind the money we are speaking of is less than a movie date, less than a dinner date, and FAR less than a movie AND dinner date.  And, you are certain to enjoy a happy ending, no guessing.

Sincerely,

JemaBel

P.S.  Don't miss 7 reasons for a private SKYPE session with me
266/6689

No comments:

Post a Comment