Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How about my "I LIKE BOYS" briefs I am wearing now?



How about my "I LIKE BOYS" briefs I am wearing now?  Here's the picture and yes, this is what I will be wearing in another appearance at my free CAM Chatroom.  OK you truth in advertising freaks you got me.  First, I also like men, girls, ladies, women, couples.  I like them even more when they are able to afford to TIP me to be truthful but I put on a nice show for all visitors to my free cam chatroom.  And second, for the truth squad, I must admit, there will be a large part of my 5 hour marathon online CAM show tonight from 9:30 PM until 2:30 AM Eastern Standard time, where I will NOT be wearing these briefs ... nor any briefs.  Why not see for yourself, now or if you read this later, then at another time?  You can stay informed about my online adventures and schedule via yahoo messenger (I am "chingslut" there) or Twitter where I am FilipinaJemaBel on Twitter. I don't do as much at Facebook cause everytime I sneeze there they freeze me again (30 days at a time) but if you want to friend me I am ChingBeee.
337/6760

No comments:

Post a Comment