Friday, October 31, 2014

Celebrate a XXX Halloween Today


Those of my friends who have visited me at my CAM Chatroom this week have noticed I have been celebrating Halloween all week.  Tonight – Friday – will be the “grande finale” of my Halloween Party and I hope you will come and give me a “trick or treat.”  Those who are on my yahoo messenger list or my twitter list will get the “alert” when I am getting set to go online live to perform so if you are not on my list please “follow” me on twitter or befriend me at Twitter (see upper right hand corner of this blog).
CAM SHOW ALERT – 
I will be online tonight (Halloween 10/31) from 8 PM to 11 PM EST.  Stay in touch better by following me on Twitter, and/or by “friending” me at Yahoo Messenger.  See link at the upper right of this blog.
How did a girl from the Philippines get into this “Halloween” celebrated by Americans?  Well, I’ve lived here for awhile now, and it is really unavoidable.  And since my sideline fun and work is performing for my guests at my free CAM chatroom (while waiting for those who can afford to tip me to arrive), it is naturally a theme I make use of.

I’m really not at all into zombies, witches and devils as are many Americans who celebrate Halloween.  Not for me and if I were to have kids someday, not for them.  
I like the original, Western Christianity “All Saints Day “celebrated every year on November 1, where you pray for the deceased who have reached Saint status and are in heaven, and ask their intercession for you.  
The associated holiday of All Souls Day is the next day, November 2, where we pray for the deceased who we do not know have reached heaven.  And the eve of All Saints Day is “Halloween.”
This 3 day holiday season has evolved into what today everyone simply calls “Halloween” on October 31.
I hope you will enjoy the pix I am putting here – more are sent to my twitter followers – and especially my Halloween Party CamShow tonight, 8 to 11 PM.
I hope you will have the chance to visit with me at my free CAM Chatroom, if not today on Halloween, then at some time in the near future.  I especially appreciate the rare visitor who actually can and does read - and if you read this far you are indeed that rare and appreciated guest.
Sincerely,
JemaBel
179/8481
P.S. Don’t forget to VOTE in my poll, Should I wear my new BUTT PLUG JEWELRY backside up, or titty/pussy side up?” – upper right hand corner of this blog – and if you missed it, the article that goes with that poll, scroll down or click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment