Sunday, November 16, 2014

Why do you follow me on Twitter?


There are two simple reasons why new friends "follow" me on Twitter as you can see from this Twitter post I just sent out today.

First, I send out tweets whenever I am going to do another online, free CAM Show Performance at my Cam-Chatroom.  You don't even have to register to watch, although I do appreciate those who do register (free, no credit card needed) in order to be able to chat with me there.

I usually perform as a Cam Girl for three hours several times a week, while waiting for a gentleman who can afford to do so to tip me there.  I always have a tip goal and I can get pretty wild when I have reached that goal.

The second reason a lot of my friends follow me on Twitter is because I send out a lot of pictures - not just of me being naughty but also some of the many teen and sexy lady pix that my friends send to me.

For those who have still not figured out how simple Twitter is to follow, I do have a "twitter feed" on this blog page in the right hand side.  I have sent out 16,000 "tweets" - most with photo attachments - since I started "tweeting" several months ago, and have "favorited" 5,414 photos for you to find easily (one click access, free like everything at Twitter).

How do I make money doing all of this you may be wondering?  Oh, I never make a secret of that.

Just like restaurant waitress, those of us who work as "Cam Girls" earn money when happy viewers give us a tip.  All such Cam sites ask you to purchase "tokens" from them which you can then use to tip the girl making you happy. 

We also have a system where you can take me out for a private session using the much higher quality SKYPE - after you first pay me a tip at the Cam site.

So I perform free while waiting for a generous gentleman who can afford to do so to tip me.

Do I get tired of the freeloaders, the beggars and those just demanding stuff from me all the time?  Of course it does sometimes get tiresome and difficult to keep a cheerful attitude if I must wait for hours before someone tips me.  But happily, I usually have someone come along who can tip me.  I stay cheerful because I know that not all visitors are jobless whiners, but some are good people who are seeking a good time for which they are happy to pay a tip.

So, what is your reason to follow me on twitter?  The pix I send out free, sometimes dozens or even more than 100 in one day?  Or the "alert" I send out when I am going to go online and turn on my camera and turn on my visitors?  Or both?

Oh - before it is too late, please vote in my BUTT JEWELRY poll.   Read the blog article or go to the right side of this blog and vote in the poll before it is closed in the next few days: 

Should I wear my new BUTT PLUG JEWELRY backside up, or titty/pussy side up?


Sincerely,

JemaBel
406/8887
P.S.  My contact info is in the upper right corner of this blog page - my Yahoo messenger, twitter address and even my cam chatroom.  Stay in touch.  I do use Twitter & Yahoo Messenger both, to let friends know when I am going online with another free performance, usually a few times a week.





2 comments:

  1. Get daily ideas and guides for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    CLICK HERE TO START TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEXY WEBCAM MODELS NEEDED!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    BECOME A JASMIN MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete