Sunday, June 14, 2015

Some Pix of My Private SKYPE session last night

 From the rear or the front, either way you see my cunt; never mind the rest, which do you think’s best: 

Over easy or sunny side up? 

Here’s a couple screen shots of my recent show at my cam chatroom but these are higher quality because they are from my high defiition video camera during a private session with one of my good friends. 


Seek me out on yahoo messenger as Chingslut, or at twitter as FilipinaJemaBel. 
Naughty Limericks like this
Often sent to my Twitter Followers & Yahoo Messenger Friends
to Announce my free Chatroom CAM Shows:

From the rear or the front, 

either way you see my cunt; 

never mind the rest, 
which do YOU think’s best:
Over easy or sunny side up? 
And remember, when you use SKYPE for a private session with me the quality is FAR better than the regular, free CAM Chatroom. 
If you can afford a private session you won’t regret it, so perhaps you should treat yourself as this friend of mine did a few days ago and yes… when he came, I cummed. 
Who says it isn’t fun when you help people help themselves?
Sincerely,
JemaBel

1716/19713

P.S. The best way to hear about when I am going online at my free CAM Chatroom is to be listed on my friend list at Yahoo messenger or you should follow me on Twitter – or both.

1 comment: