Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fingering Hairy Pussy Wearing Yellow Lingerie


I am so excited to announce that I have a new way of sharing sexy pix and videos now to accomplish my mission of spreading joy to the world and to help people help themselves.



 And, for the very first time ever, this enables me to share a VERY high definition 4 minutes and 23 seconds long video where you see so much
detail in such a large size and in such rich color and detail that you will almost swear you can smell and taste my pussy and feel my nipple tips hardening under your fingers.

And for only $5 you can't beat this price for this quality, to learn more about my special, first time ever offer go HERE.

 Here's the description listed at my new video site:

I start out by removing my sexy yellow lingerie, stroke the aroused nipples of my quivering titties before exposing my natural, slightly hairy and clearly juicy pussy.

 Stroking my pussy, I concentrate on giving you a good view and hold off my cumming as I zoom in for a close up view for you of my now very wet pussy and a very clear, close up view of my inviting rear view entrance hole.

 4 min. 24 seconds at full high definition video, 1920x1080 pixels. Download 3 files HJ split over 1 gig size.

 This is my first video offered for sale so comments and helpful feedback will be welcome.

 Can I cause 25 cums with my first ever vid for sale? Tell me!

To order the video and check out my new profile (I'll be adding new vids and pix there at reduced rates) click HERE.  I'll also be adding a link there for you to pay me a REDUCED RATE for a 10 minute SKYPE show (reduced to $15 per 10 minute show, and if you buy a package of two shows you get an extra 5 minutes free for a total of 25 minutes for $30).

Sincerely,

JemaBel
631/20,344
P.S. Don't forget to connect with me via Yahoo Messenger if you use that (I'm "chingslut" there) and F. me at Twitter where I am @FilipinaJemaBel.  And you also get announcements there when I go online for my free CAM shows.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment