Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Would you prefer a Teen or a Filipina Babysitter?


My Favorite Babysitters 10 - Scene 3

If you had a service you could call to send to your home the babysitter of your choice, which service would you prefer: a normal teenage girl to babysit you or a Filipina babysitter? 
As you can see, the girl in this video is doing some sitting.  And without a doubt, the gentleman who she is sitting for is most certainly a happy customer.  She seems rather good at the sitting service.  Who can question that he appears very happy with the service this young teen girl is providing him?
But, what about if he had a choice?  What about if he could have called a Filipina girl to do the sitting job he needed this night?
What would YOU have done, given such a choice?
I do provide “sitting service” right to your home.  But, sorry I cannot actually visit your house in person.  I can use my CAM to provide the service and those who have had my visits are usually very pleased, many with a happy ending after I have begun rendering my “sitter” service.
Whether you enjoy me on twitter or at my free CAM chatroom my basic service is complementary.  For those who are confused by a 5 syllable word that means FREE.  For those who understand that word then you will likely understand this next concept too: I offer free service while I await the visit to my cam chatroom of the person who can tip me to make the night worthwhile for me too.
Yes, so many people forget to tip the babysitter, or think that the tip they offer is the one I can use instead of the tip that lets me pay my bills.
I offer a connection to stay in touch using my free twitter account or my free yahoo messenger account (where my name is ChingSlutt).  Look me up and stay in touch.  I have sent over 20,000 photos (many of me) to my Twitter followers.  I always send an alert to my twitter followers & my yahoo messenger friends when I do an online free performance (see upper right hand corner of this blog).
My CAM chatroom service is free but those few who can afford the private, higher quality SKYPE shows are always very happy with how much better that is.
And I offer discount price to save you money to pay for my private SKYPE show.  You can either pay the regular rate at my CAM chatroom where you tip me using the tokens you buy there at my cam chatroom, $19 for 10 minutes.
Or you can use my alternative method to arrange a personal, private show, click HERE.  $15 for 10 minutes (save $4).
If you want to save $4 you cannot talk about this at CAM4 to make the less expensive arrangement.  You can pay first at this link, then find me online or send me a message about when you want to “see” me.  If you use CAM4 to find me first, then you need to pay the tip for your private show there.  If you pay first you can use the service to locate me but I emphasize again: pay first THEN after you have already paid find me... if you wish to save $4 for a 10 minute show.
Now, I really want to know which babysitter you would prefer if you had the choice – the teen girl like the one pictured above, or a Filipina girl like me?
Of course, the XXX fun I offer can be viewed without even having to pay for your babysitting – unless you are one of those who can afford to tip me, or better yet, if you are the one who wants a private, higher quality, custom PRIVATE SHOW on Skype.
Sincerely,
JemaBel
829/21,411
P.S. See upper right hand corner of this blog for various ways to connect with me and get notice of when I am doing my online free shows.  Whether you’d like to get some high quality photos of me or arrange for a discounted, private SKYPE show follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment