Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Do you prefer front or back view with my New Toy Holder when I use it to pound my Pussy?

Sometimes I girl really would like both her hands free while she is getting a pounding.  But most of the good toys don’t allow that – you need one or both hands to get a good firm grip to plunge that love toy in where it belongs, in the event you haven’t got the real thing available for hands free pussy pounding (see for yourself click the photo above or go here to get 57 very high resolution photos including 4 free samples: http://extralunchmoney.com/galleries/Jemabel/87401/100000110689). 
Do you prefer front or rear view (or both?)
Get the full 57 hi resolution photo set
http://extralunchmoney.com/user/Jemabel
Even the toys you ride don’t always work out so well because they fall over as you sit up preparing to plunge back down for that satisfying deeper thrust in the event that you don’t have a real cock available for riding or even better to sit back and let the pounding carry you to orgasm.
Thanks to help from one of my long time fans it appears I have finally solved this problem – a brand new, one-of-a-kind TOY HOLDER has been built just for me.
I am ready to experiment with the new TOY HOLDER but as of this writing I’ve just taken a batch of pictures with it so far, not really used it for a good pounding.
As you will recall if you are already a fan, I love to mix business with pleasure, and for me, that means without incoming tip money, no cums for me.
I do have a growing collection of toys to pay for on my credit card and now I owe money for this unique and one-of-a-kind pussy-pounding, cock riding NEW TOY HOLDER.
So, I will put this on display and I will tease with it and perhaps even show you how nicely it allows me to plunge a nice stiff (although artificial) cock into my pussy from the front or from the rear.  But no real pounding and no cums unless and until someone tips me.
If the tip is in my public cam chatroom then those watching are in for a free treat to watch me use the new TOY HOLDER help pound my pussy hard, stiff and firm until I cum.
On the other hand, some of my friends prefer to reserve me for the much higher quality SKYPE PERFORMANCE – the quality is so much better you can almost sniff my pussy as I close in for you and best of all it is completely customized for your enjoyment, letting you call the shots how you’d like me to perform.
If you wait to reserve your performance until I am online at CAM4 it is about $19 for 10 minutes – you buy the tokens there (which is only fair since you are using their service to connect with me) and then I give you my SKYPE name as we skip out of CAM4 and meet up there for your private performance.
Or, if you prefer to save $4 you follow the link to get the discount – where you can also buy my XXX photos or video if you like, or just pay $15 for 10 minutes of my SKYPE show – go to http://extralunchmoney.com/user/Jemabel
If you cannot afford to give yourself the treat of a private SKYPE show that’s ok I’m not upset with you – I do very much appreciate having visitors and friends visit me while I am doing my free performance, hoping for either some tips or for someone to enjoy so much they decide to take me for a private performance.
I do have a growing set of toys but at present, only TWO of them work with my brand new TOY HOLDER.  Those who tip me have a choice which they’d like to see in use.
But the biggest choice right now is – do you prefer me to use the new TOY HOLDER for my cock-toy, with a FRONT or a BACK view?  You can mark your opinion on the new poll, or better yet, come visit me to let me know your choice.  I only take direction from those who tip me but I don’t mind hearing your view on the subject.
Please mark your view on the poll on this page – front or back view with my new TOY HOLDER?
And as always, whether you buy pix and vids, or a private SKYPE session, or a tip at my free cam show, I do appreciate all contributions to my TOY FUND.  I have credit card bills to pay off the TOY FUND DEBT and I thank you in advance for anything you can do to help in this worthy cause.
And you really ought to make a little bit of an effort for me to alert you when I go online for a free CAM SHOW performance.  I offer a connection to stay in touch using my free twitter account or my free yahoo messenger account (where my name is ChingSlutt).  Look me up and stay in touch.  I have sent over 20,000 photos (many of me) to my Twitter followers.  I always send an alert to my twitter followers & my yahoo messenger friends when I do an online free performance (see upper right hand corner of this blog).
Sincerely,
JemaBel
285/21,696
P.S. See upper right hand corner of this blog for various ways to connect with me and get notice of when I am doing my online free shows.  Whether you’d like to get some high quality photos of me or arrange for a discounted, private SKYPE show follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment