Thursday, January 21, 2016

Some Prefer Warm and Wet Instead of Cold and Dry

It is so cold in the northeast USA right now and a massive snowstorm is working its way up the coast with several feet of snow.  The friends of mine who ski say that cold and DRY is their favorite, makes skiing perfect they tell me.  

Where I come from in the Philippines we have never even seen snow let alone several feet of it.  I am glad to look out the window at it for a bit, and perhaps walk around in it for a brief walk.  But cold is not my idea of fun.  I like it warm. 


Most of my friends, at least the ones not ski fans, tell me they like it warm and wet but we may be talking about something different perhaps?  In any event I used my friend Mr. Google to find something warm looking to take my mind off the cold and here it is to share with you.

Now I remind you that what I do for fun and to earn some extra money is offer free CAM shows while waiting for some of my visitors to leave me a tip.  

Yes, that's me in the photo and I am such a tease.  No doubt plenty of girls show more than this on the beach during the summer time.  But I hope visiting me here got you a bit warmer during this winter cold.


Sincerely,

JemaBel
811/22,915

PS Important for you to know if you have never visited my free CAM chatroom.  I show more than that during every free CAM show.  Follow the links posted on this page to stay in touch with me (twitter and yahoo msgr.) and I let you know when I go online live.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Facebook Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete