Friday, November 20, 2015

Naughty Little Izzy posed nude at the party cause she just wanted to help me

Little Izzy as she is called had just two drinks at the party last week when I arrived a bit late.  Well, perhaps she lost count and it was more than two, as you may think when you hear this.   Yes that’s her in the photo but let me tell you the story first.  As you no doubt can guess, she didn't arrive at the party dressed like this, even though she is always the biggest flirt at any parties she attends, and usually attracts the attention of all guys (and a few of the ladies I must add truthfully).

I told Izzy I am doing a blog, trying to get attention and you know a pic of a girl with no clothes on always gets more attention and maybe I should use that idea for my blog, what do you think?  I just meant it as daring party talk is all, you know?

Well, Izzy laughed then giggled and said, she had an idea.  She took me by the hand and brought me into the side bedroom that had the door closed and the light off.  Turning on the light as she closed the bedroom door behind us, in less than half a minute she had all of her clothes off and was urging me go ahead, take my pic for your blog and lets see if this will help you? 

Right after I snapped this pic she then pulled the panties down from under my very short dress, telling me, stop being such a prude you are at a party.  Be daring, she insisted.  If you think that was a real shock wait til you see what she did next.

Izzy slipped her hand under my mini-skirt dress and before I could react at all I felt her finger slipped directly into my pussy – shocking the heck out of me.  I really had no idea this could happen to me!  Izzy loudly exclaimed OH MY HOW WET YOU ARE.  She said it so loud, the bedroom door opened and 2 of our (male) friends poked their heads in to see what the noise was about in what they thought was a closed bedroom and not part of the party. 

Seeing the lights on as they opened the door, and little Izzy totally nude sitting on the floor with her back to the closet, the guys took that as an invitation as if one of us had said OH YES COME ON IN. 

Now I still had all my clothes on, and Izzy’s hand slipped back out from beneath my dress which I think the two boys never even noticed, since their eyes were on Izzy totally.

As both of them advanced on the giggling Izzy, she got up from the floor and backed away and fell down onto the bed, actually closing her legs as she did this.  I moved over to the side, just in time as the two guys moved to each of her legs and spread her out, with little or no resistance from her.

Kneeling on the bed, both of them looked as surprised by Izzy’s nudity at the party as by their own good fortune that she didn’t seem to be resisting them at all. 

Looking at me they beckoned for me to join them on the bed where one of them was on each side of Izzy with their hands on her totally naked legs.  But, happy that only my panties were gone I moved to the closed bedroom door, flipped the light switch off, opened the door a few cracks and made my escape, leaving the door closed, with the last noise I heard Izzy’s saying to the two boys, “show me what you got.”

Izzy never said another word about the party nor did the two boys, although I have no doubt they wonder if at a future party they can spot me going into a side bedroom and maybe give them an izzy.

Little do they know, I lead another life where Izzy’s behavior with them that night, is what we can call very TAME compared to what happens during the three hours I usually perform.  I put on a real show, and the lights are NEVER turned off so, you can see very clearly.

Yes, I lead a secret life as an online, sexy XXX Camgirl who performs in a public chat room and does even MORE naughty, private SKYPE shows.

Discounted Private SKYPE sessions 
& pix & vids http://3lm.co/hd8
Funny thing is, almost every night that I am hanging out at my free CAM chatroom, one or more guys invites me to see what he’s got.  I do offer a COCK WATCH SERVICE for those interested, but only turn on your video-cam after you have given me a tip.  And as part of the paid for service, I also offer an optional Cock Evaluation Service for those who are interested. 

I’ll admit it is really enjoyable for me to see the reaction on my computer screen that I cause in guys when I do my performance.

Most guys would rather I show what I have, then show me theirs.  Some want me to watch WHILE I am showing.  Only a very few are trying to persuade me to stop my free online show to watch them. 

So most of the time, I ignore the requests to “take a look at what I have” since they are hoping to get as lucky as those two guys were with Izzy at last Friday’s party and they simply want private attention without having to pay for the private attention.  As one of my moderators put it, laughing about these constant requests for free private attention from me, “its nice work if you can get it.”

If you want a private session of course, AND IF YOU CAN PAY FOR IT, we can exit the public and free cam chatroom anytime, and I’m also open for private appointments outside of the three hour performance I am doing several times a week.


I hope to “see” you soon at my free cam chatroom.  And don’t forget to look for me at yahoo messenger (where I’m “chingslut”) or follow me on twitter @FilipinaJemaBel.  My contact info is upper right hand corner of this blog.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
408/22,104
P.S.  Izzy never told me what happened after I took the photo but, she did giggle and even though we were still at the party, she leaned against me and checked if I’d put back on my panties that she’d removed.  I can tell you this.  I don’t wear panties for very long at my free cam chatroom!  Wanna see?

PPS. Of course it is rather funny that a blond “pale skin” girl like Little Izzy wants to help a darker skinned “islands exotic” looking Asian girl like me.  But you should know that to us from the Philippines, blonde is really the most sexy look of all, just as to Izzy, she is totally fascinated by my dark skin.

1 comment:

  1. SEXY CAM MODELS NEEDED!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete