Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy Thankscuming Celebrated at my Free Cam Chatroom


This is that time of the year where we in America celebrate Happy Thanksgiving Time.  We all have much to be thankful for, many blessings that are a gift from our Lord even those things we think we earned but which came to us as a blessing because of the opportunity given to each of us.  I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends here, at my "twitter" and my Yahoo Messenger and my Cam chatroom worlds.

Happy Thankscuming!

Also this is my time to invite you to have a Happy Thankscuming celebration by watching me at my free Cam Chatroom.  What better treat can you give yourself than a lovely Filipina lady ready to make you smile and happy?  I hope you will register at my cam chatroom (free, no credit card needed) because that is the only way you can chat with me and say hello.  If you just want to peek in there's nothing but a "click" to do for you to visit that way.

Of course I am hoping someone will come along who will tip me after which I always get far more frisky and happy.  You will like me better when I am frisky and happy, believe me.

Yes, it is true that the beggars and freeloaders get a free show without tipping me when someone does tip me.  I don't worry about that, and I realize the generous gentleman does not either.  Of course, if those people getting the free ride bother him he can always take me private using the much higher quality SKYPE after tipping me first in that chatroom.

I hope to have the chance to offer you a HAPPY THANKSCUMING personally if you will visit me tonight or the next few nites.  If you like Camgirls, Asiangirls, FilipinaPussy, young girls, teens, titties ... you will enjoy visiting me.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
98/8985
P.S. Don't forget my last two message posts if you missed them.  (1) "Why Do You Follow Me on Twitter?" (click HERE to read) and...
(2) vote in my important survey on the right side of this page near the top, Should I wear my new BUTT PLUG JEWELRY backside up, or titty/pussy side up?  The story about my new JEWEL BUTT PLUG is HERE.

PPS.  I need earmarked TIPS to pay for my JEWEL PLUG before I will wear it ... if you want a special PREVIEW in SKYPE of my new BUTT PLUG JEWELRY just ask me.

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SEXY CAM MODELS!
    PROFIT OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A JASMIN MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete