Thursday, December 18, 2014

Enjoy ME as your Christmas Present for yourself!!


Tonight I kicked off a series to celebrate Christmas and provide presents for my friends.  While you are thinking about Christmas presents for your friends and loved ones how about giving a special Christmas present for yourself - some time at my free CAM chatroom or better yet, to get me in a real hot mood buy some tokens and give me a tip, you will REALLY enjoy what happens next. I plan to be online at my free CAM chatroom several more times after tonight so please stay in touch either using my twitter account or my yahoo messenger account (see upper left on this page for "how to" information).  I hope you will get to enjoy a fun Christmas present - me!

Sincerely,

JemaBel
318/9308
P.S. No I don't fit in your stocking but you will surely enjoy this treat so be sure to visit me this week for a special Christmas time celebration and party.

No comments:

Post a Comment