Monday, December 22, 2014

Free "Nights before Christmas" Party continues at my CAM Chatroom Tonight & Tomorrow

My 2nd of three nites, free performance at my CAM Chatroom continues tonight after a huge showing yesterday that put me into 7th place on the Cam4 website.  I have a new outfit but the same theme - so cum celebrate the Nights Before Christmas with me and unwrap your present (me!!!) under the Christmas tree tonight or (and?) tomorrow night, Monday and Tuesday, 9 PM to 12 midnight.  Last night was actually so much fun and I had such a crowd they kept me for "encore performances" until after 1:30 AM (an hour and a half extended for a total of 4 and 1/2 hours of free show).  My special thanks to the generous visitors who actually tipped me enabling me to (a) reach my goal and (b) cum twice, naughty more than nice.

Cum visit, see links in upper right hand corner and please follow me on Twitter and befriend me at yahoo messenger to stay up to the minute on my schedule.

Sincerely,
95/9545
JemaBel

P.S. I am sending a huge number of naughty pix to my Twitter followers and if you aren't signed up for your free account there you are really missing out big time - 17,500 photos and videos sent so far since I started "tweeting."  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment