Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Resolution to use GIFs More in 2015

Happy New Year.  What are your New Year’s Resolutions?  You can tell me on my Facebook page if you want (but not R or X rated there remember) or on a tweet.  I am still working on my resolutions but one of them is to make more use of GIF’s – the looping animation which appears to be the most popular video on the internet in the past year.  It has taken me awhile to find a tool that will let me easily convert a regular video to the compressed size that you can send out via twitter. 
                                
Thanks to advice from an online friend I did figure it out and here you are, my first gif of the year that is the largest possible size.  As you can see I am using my favorite adult toy, the GLASS one.  If you have visited my free CAM chatroom you’ll have already seen me use it, especially when a guest is able to afford a tip to help me reach my tip goal for that session.  I hope to see you soon, if you enjoy Asian ladies, Filipina, petite, small tits and shaved pussy you will want to have me as your friend on Yahoo messenger, as a follower on Twitter. 

Those url addresses and my free CAM show chatroom are all in the upper right corner of this blog.  Please note that I do share a lot of pix – of me and other ladies – on my adult rated twitter account.  And I always alert my friends on Twitter and Yahoo messenger anytime I am going online for a free performance.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
164/9709

P.S. Another of my new year’s resolutions – besides making use of free gif’s at my twitter account and here at my blog – is to be putting on my free CAM Shows on a more regular schedule in 2015.  Hope you get to enjoy one soon.  

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to find out a amazing secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete