Wednesday, March 11, 2015

8 Sexy XXX Adult GIF’s Shared with my Twitter Followers

One of the fastest growing segments of the internet is understandably the least reported since it doesn’t exactly fit into your basic family newspaper, magazine, radio or TV broadcast.  

This little reported phenomenon is called GIF videos – short videos of 4 to 4 seconds duration showing incredibly sexy scenes which, when repeated in a loop, are considered FAR superior than a mere single snapshop photo. 


Here I present 8 such GIF’s which I just shared with my 5,811 Twitter followers.  My followers have access to over 12,000 photos and video-GIFs on my twitter site with more like this – sent today – going out every day.  Plus I give notice when I am doing an online performance at my free CAM Chatroom, for those who enjoy seeing titties and pussy for more than 3 to 5 seconds at a time. 

Here are actual samples of what I sent out to my FilipinaJemaBel followers on Twitter.  Before you check this out please consider signing up as my Twitter follower and I have a new Yahoo Group called simply, JemaBel (all free, see upper right hand corner of this blog).
Hope you enjoyed this and as ever, I hope visitors here will also visit me at my yahoo messenger account, my yahoo groups e-newsletter, on twitter and of course, “live” at my CAM chatroom.  All free.  But don’t get carried away with free – for those few who can afford the price of a couple cups of starbucks coffee, you can treat yourself to a higher quality, private SKYPE show.

Sincerely,
814/16,996
JemaBel


P.S.  Yes I continue to perform – tonight as “the lady in red” for my guests at my free CAM chatroom.  My free shows are all made possible by a few generous individuals who visit me and who tip me.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment