Thursday, March 5, 2015

My effort to cheer you up after so much snow

Screenshot from my free live CAM chatroom performance.
Time to get up n go
Cheer up after so much snow.
I know what will make you bright
Come see me the Lady in White


That was the actual "tweet" message I sent to my 5,769 twitter followers and my small yahoo messenger friend list.  

I also sent the screenshot photos I am using to illustrate this post.  

Most of my visitors here who see this won't make it over to my CAM Chatroom in time to see my performance tonight as 'The Lady in White."  

That makes me sad, although I hope you enjoy these screenshots photo and my little effort to spread some cheer in the middle of yet another of these endless northeast USA snowstorms.


I hope you will sign up either with my twitter account or with my yahoo messenger so you get the good news when I am going online a lot faster next time. 

Why keep missing me - and why settle for after the fact screenshot pix when you can see me free, live at my CAM chatroom.  

And don't forget to say hello and keep me company while I wait for a generous person or several I hope, to visit my room and give me a tip to get me to up the tempo of my performance for you.

Sincerely,
326/16,094
JemaBel

P.S.  I send pix of me and also many more XXX pix from my friends who send them to me, one more reason to be following me on twitter.  See upper right corner for contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment