Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Lady in Purple helps Banish the Too Much Snow Blues

Last night I entertained visitors to my free CAM chatroom as “The Lady in Purple” to help banish the too-much-snow blues.  
If you don’t live in area with snow – which used to be me when I lived in the Philippines – you might be fascinated with the idea of snow, having not had to live and go to work through 6 inches of the stuff. 



While it is really pretty after it first falls and even while it is coming down, it makes a mess out of many people’s lives.  
 Harder to get to work, hard work to shovel it off your driveway, getting “cabin fever” cause so many of us just don’t go outside as much cause it is sooo cold and you can’t drive easily without risk of an accident. 
So last night at my CAM Chatroom I entertained my friends and guests.  To help introduce me I sent out this notice to both my yahoo messenger friends and to my twitter followers (had to send 3 tweets cause of the twitter limit). 
Hope you will enjoy another of my attempts at poetry, with help from my favorite room moderator, although I suspect most of my visitors here will enjoy the batch of photos and the new GIF videos here better:
Mebbe u want to gersnurkle
With the lady in purple
I promise you a show that will not suck
Cause when you watch you’ll want to fuck
Me the lady in purple tired of the snow
happy to have a chance to give you this show.
(I put the direct link to my CAM Chatroom only when I am actually going live)
Yep we even made up a new word to celebrate, mainly cause nothing else seemed to rhyme with purple, LOL. 
Don’t forget, if you are visiting me for the first time here I want us to stay in touch better, and this can best be done if you are on my yahoo messenger friend list, my twitter list, or both. 
I send out notes when a new blog post comes out, and when I go online for a free show to my twitter followers LOTS of pix 22,800 to my now twitter followers list of 5,772).
 Hope to see you soon – or that you get to see me soon.
 Sincerely,
474/16,182
JemaBel
P.S. Yes free.  My cam chatroom is accessible free and you don’t even have to register to peek in on me.  You DO have to register to actually chat with me – requires you to come up with a user name, a real email address and create a password.  That’s it.  No credit card, no cost.  How does that help me when you watch me free?  You boost me to the top of the rankings, onto page 1 of the cam chatroom so casual visitors have a better chance of seeing me & stopping by.  And if you cannot afford a tip, perhaps you can pray that one or more generous people will do so while they enjoy my performance.





No comments:

Post a Comment