Saturday, November 7, 2015

Is it time for a JOY RIDE?



I came up with a great name for my brand new cock-toy holder - JOY RIDE.  It isn't hard to see why I'd want to call it that.  Here's a photo I took a few minutes ago wearing the outfit I will do my three hour show wearing tonight, and you can see how I would like to use the new JOY RIDE.  If you want to watch me right now I'm at Cam4 where my name is JemaBel0915.


The photo above is one that I "tweeted" out to my friends so if you're not following me on twitter you are really losing out.  I've sent over 20,000 photos and short vids there free for my friends - and many of these are actually of me in action.

Actually need to be clear about this JOY RIDE tonight.  I won't actually use the new JOY RIDE toy to get a nice cum until I have either reached my cum goal at my free cam-chatroom, or have found a person willing to take me out on a private SKYPE show date.  

But until then I am teasing and playing with my new JOY RIDE cause nothing holds the cock toy better and now look friends, NO HANDS as it goes in!!!

What could be better than having  your pussy pounded "hands free" is my question?

Sincerely,

JemaBel
198/21696
PS. I did make a  batch of these new pix and also a video that I'll make available for purchase later.   And while I don't get a "cum" out of my new JOY RIDE I certainly do come close to it and these are VERY naughty pix and vids.  While you are waiting don't forget to check my other recently made videos and pix, very low prices for VERY high resolution vids & pix click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment