Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Mardi Gras

I’m celebrating Mardi Gras tonight at my CAM chatroom with a handful of friends but in case you missed the free party I wanted to wish you a happy MARDI GRAS.


One of the pix of my girlfriend I took last summer.
I sent 56 of these (this being the latest) to my twitter
 friends and they are sounding off for me to send the
rest of the 250 I took where she gets far more
naughty.  My GF wonders if people enjoy her pix
enough that she might make money as a model?
For those who do not know this is the start of the Lenten season leading up to the three most important days in the Christian calendar, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and the resurrection of our Lord on Good Sunday.  Since there should be something you give up leading to the sad time of Good Friday and Holy Thursday, for the 40 days of Lent, the idea of Mardi Gras is to get wild with one big party or a series of parties leading up to Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent.

Here’s two of the screen shots from my party tonight at my free cam chatroom.  If you were on my twitter list you’d get these sort of pix (and far higher quality too) regularly plus ALERT messages to let you know when I am going online live.



Wow - I wanted to mention that the last post contrasting Asian vs Blonde ladies with some pix, got the highest readership of anything we have ever posted here, 2,127 visitors, and the one right before that where I told you why I liked Lana Rain (a CAM girl on another site), got the previous record 924 visitors.  I think I'll be posting more "Asians vs Blonde" posts (with pix of course) in the future.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
2,127/15540
P.S. Mardi Gras Filipina style – the party is still going on at press time, will stop in a few more hours.  Happy Mardi Gras to you!

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE LOOKING FOR LIVE CAM MODELS!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    JOIN AS A JASMIN MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete