Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day, especially to my 5,604 Twitter Followers and my 110 Yahoo Messenger Friends, as well as any visitors, lurkers and guests who are non-of the above.  Here's a photo of me performing LIVE right now (yep I type and multi-task) until 230 AM (another 2 hours), Fri. morning (or Thurs. nite) EST.  I will go on celebrating Valentine's Day again on Sunday night and will let my Twitter Followers and my Yahoo messengers know when (likely at 9 PM).


the largest number of people who wrote to me about my last post with pix seem to favor BOTH Asians as well as Blonde's but with Asians edging out Blonde's for a closxe second place.

Of course it isn't a fair "poll" because those who liked me best wrote to me and I think the rest didn't write at all but I thank those who did let me know either way - the answer "both" or asian girls, I am on your "like/enjoy" list.

If you missed that post scroll down - there's a whole bunch of photos & videos in there too, some far naughtier than this post.  And don't miss the post before about why I like cute blonde cam girl Lana Rain.   These last two posts have the LARGEST VISITORS log of any two I have ever done since I started blogging, and WOW is all I can say.

Hope you get to "see" my show soon or just enjoy the pix I send to my Twitter Followers.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
1,894/15,307
P.S.  Yes my CAM shows are free and I appreciate your watching but what I really appreciate is the few who visit and tip me to compensate me for my time, whether they enjoy watching my free public show or prefer a higher quality, private SKYPE show.

No comments:

Post a Comment