Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Which is your Favorite, Exotic Asian vs Blonde?

I shared this message on my Facebook page recently and the one photo above (not the others below which are WAY too naughty for Facebook).

One of the fascinating discoveries I made on arrival from Philippines to USA is how people here seem to really love tan skin. 

Those of us with such skin (such as us Filipinas) are surprised to find out that Western eyes consider this tan skin to be "Exotic."

Some Westerners spend hours on the beach or at a tanning salon to get their skin the color mine is at birth (increasing their odds for getting skin cancer too). 

But do you know what is fascinating? 


In the Philippines, those who have light features, especially blonde hair (slightly red) are really considered very sexy and appealing.

NEXT FREE CAMSHOW
Tues., Wed. & Thurs.
Feb. 3, 4 & 5, 2015
9 PM to 12 midnight
(Eastern Standard Time)
So, I am enjoying the fact that the gift given to me by God - my skin - just happens to be the right color to bring a smile to those who see me and hope you get a chance to "enjoy" me in that way sometime.
Meanwhile, for the blonde lady in this picture if you ever get to the Philippines they will really love your look (of course many will say she looks LOVELY regardless of what country the eyeballs are coming from, true?). Do you have an opinion on this topic or experience with this? (END of my Facebook post).

I hope you will get the chance to experience my free CAM Chatroom.  I send out “performance alerts” to let you know when it is showtime via my Yahoo Messenger “Instant Message,” and via Twitter.  I do NOT put announcements on Facebook because they close down any “adult” sounding activity.  Check upper right corner of this blog for how to stay in touch with me.

Sincerely,

JemaBel

1,479/13,413
P.S.  Do Blondes really have more fun?  Visit my CAM-Chatroom sometime and see how much fun this warm-skinned, very not-Blonde lady is having.

No comments:

Post a Comment