Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Girlfriend Got Naughty in her backyard pool last year while I snapped these pix



Yes I did think it was too good to be true.  I was just visiting one of my girlfriends who happens to have a nice pool in her backyard, while her husband was at work.  Just the two of us and a bottle of cold white wine I bought with me.  


And I brought my camera, thought that would be fun for us to pose for a few pix.  I had no idea that I could coax my girlfriend into letting me practice taking pictures of her but you know what happened?  

She started really getting into it.  I sure did give her a lot of encouragement, that’s for sure.  But then, I wasn’t kidding when I told her she really looked fabulous, both pretty and sexy.  

She thought I was just exaggerating but as she kept fooling around in the pool and trying out different poses, I kept encouraging her and telling her that she looks as good as any of the girls who pose in the girly magazines and websites guys love to see.  

In fact I told her that when she gave these pictures to her husband he would get pretty wild.  But she was really curious whether guys would like seeing her, and might she actually get enough guys to look at this that some of them might actually pay a website or if her pictures were in a magazine?

In other words, as I kept snapping pictures away, she started to really get into it, and then started asking me if I thought she could make money doing something this easy and simple – posing for me while I snapped pictures.  

Well, I kept telling her how sexy she was and suggesting she go a few steps further in posing MORE sexy for me and she actually did so.  I started making suggestions to her how to pose but even without my ideas she had some of her own.

I realized at that point that there might be no end in sight as to HOW FAR she would go in letting me take pictures but then, I noticed I already had my disc storage space on my camera mostlyfilled up, and only had room for 250 pictures total.

Well, I’ll tell you more about it later but for now I have to run, and I did promise my girlfriend I would not put her name on the internet – she knows that if someone googles her name and I have put these pictures out here WITH her name on them then there’s no telling who would see these pictures that she knows.  She hates the idea of getting into trouble for naughty pix like these if she isn’t even making any money from it, like what’s the point, she asked me?

So I suggested, I will release her pictures a little bit at a time to test the waters and see what interest comes up from this.  

And, if I get people to show their interest – by having them retweet this on twitter, mark it “favorite” and write back to offer encouragement, then I will send some more out, and I will keep her informed how we are doing.

No, I absolutely have NOT told my gf about what I am doing to earn extra money.  But, she could see I was very confident in telling her I think she is very sexy and would be very popular.  She does not know how I know this but trusts I am on to something and is willing to trust me on this for now.

So, if you want to see more of my gf’s 250 pictures – there’s 190 more to go – let me know.  You don’t need to pay anything she understands this is all a test, to see what interest there is in her.  But send out retweets of this, mark it favorite on your twitter account and get this around, that’s what she wants.  And don’t forget any direct feedback will be a help too. 

This is an example of the many pictures my friends on twitter send to me via "tweet" and then I simply "retweet" them.  So it is not just pix of me that I send to my twitter followers.  I cannot send pictures like this in a batch to my yahoo messenger friends as I can with twitter and I sure cannot do this on Facebook, which bans you if you even show an elbow or above the knee.

Some of my twitter friends have expressed confusion as to why I would share pictures like this (above) and the others ones I send out on my twitter account, when I am myself doing cam-girl work and hope you will give ME your online CAM business, whether it is to watch my free performances and boost my numbers of viewers.

Or you could actually pay me a tip at my chatroom or perhaps take me out on a private, higher quality SKYPE session.  Very few men appear to have money to do this from my experience but the few who can are very special to me.

So why do I share pictures of OTHER girls if I want your business for myself?  My view on this topic is simple.  I realize you enjoy variety, and I don’t feel jealous at all when  you enjoy peeking at other girls.  

As long as you visit me occasionally I am happy.  

And, sending out 22,500 pictures to my twitter followers in the last half year or so has resulted in 5,593 people following me as of today.  I hope to expand that number as increase the bulge in your pants, LOL.

And, this is all free – the twitter pictures and videos I send out of me and of other girls, and my CAM-Chatroom performances. 

All of this “free” service, while I await more generous visitors who can either tip me at my cam chatroom while you watch, or who wish to have a private encounter with me via the higher quality SKYPE.

I did "spread Christmas Joy" and continue to spread around the
 joy  at my free CAM Chatroom, photo above.
Now I have gone on longer than I planned here and have to cut this short but I did want to leave you a picture as part of this post of little ME as I was “spreading around Christmas Joy” in December.

Remember, you can best stay in touch with me by following me on twitter, friending me on Facebook (the worst way cause they really censor you) and friending me on yahoo messenger.  Be sure you use the links provided in the upper right hand corner of this blog or you won’t find me so easy.

Hope you get a chance to watch one of my perrformances online – I always send out “performance alerts” to my yahoo messenger and twitter followers.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
168/15,708
P.S.  I’m usually online live between 9 PM and 12 midnight EST in my free CAM Chatroom but for private SKYPE appointments you can ask me about your preferred time.   And no, I do not show my face online so I can keep my day-job.

No comments:

Post a Comment