Thursday, January 29, 2015

Finger and Toy, I love to Spread Joy

As you can see it is my pleasure to use Finger and Toy to Spread around Joy.  

The photo here is being sent to my Twitter Followers as an announcement of my live CAM show performance later tonight and I do expect to use this very glass toy tonight as well as my fingers.

And, I also send GIF videos – short videos like the three in this post – to my Twitter followers.  In keeping with my New Year’s Resolution to share more GIF’s here are three for you – and yes these are all of me, and from live performances I put on for my visitors and friends at my free CAM Chatroom this week.


NEXT FREE CAM
PERFORMANCE Tonight
Thursday 1/29/15
9 PM to 12 Midnight 3 Hours
(Eastern Standard Time)
In fact, I have today created with some help from one of my Fans (thanks DivingTony, a frequent moderator at my CAM Chatroom), 9 video-GIFs so this is just the first three of the nine with the other six scheduled to be posted here and also sent to my Twitter Followers.  

This can be done on a free site with little storage thanks to Twitter which allows for an "embed" of the video I just sent to my followers there (follow me on twitter - see upper right corner of this blog).

Word of this is also sent to my Yahoo Messenger Friend list (all of these methods to stay in touch with me, see upper right hand corner).  

Only my Facebook Friends are barred from knowing about this because I cannot tell them – my last account was closed for simply referring in a NOT adult fashion, my other activities at this blog and at Twitter. 

I hope you enjoy these and as always I do read messages at my Yahoo Messenger account although I cannot always take the time to chat there, because my focus in chat is always at my Cam Chatroom.  

No, not because I force you to pay me anything – I recognize a lot of my fans simply cannot afford the cost of a cup of coffee at Starbucks to tip me, sad to say.  But, while you keep me company at my CAM Chatroom and I do provide some nice entertainment, I remain hopeful that someone will come along who can tip me nicely for my efforts.  
I accept there are those who either cannot afford a tip or who are basically, lying, cheating and thieving types at heart, LOL.  But there are also some gentlemen who recognize they ought to pay for what they are enjoying and they do.  My hats off to them, along with other things that come off for them!



So, I hope you will continue to enjoy my effort to spread Joy to the World after the Christmas season and into the new year 2015.  And if you would enjoy watching a live CAMgirl perform using toys and fingers don’t forget to watch one of my performances at my free CAM Chatroom, perhaps tonight.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
682/11,934
P.S. I am on the lookout for those who can afford to take me out for a private SKYPE session.  Yes I most certainly enjoy having a sideline job here where I get paid to cum.  See photo/ad at the right hand sider of this blog for details.  And if you buy a 2nd 10 minutes I give you a free 5 minutes added on to total 25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for over $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete