Thursday, July 24, 2014

Come visit me for Sexy Summer Fun at my Beachhouse


Why not join me for some "Sexy Summer Fun" at my CAM-chatroom Beachhouse tonight or any of the next 11 nights until Sunday, August 3?  I just returned from the beach on the east coast USA and did several outside and inside photo shoots and also did some very XXX videos too.  I'll be sharing many of them with my twitter followers.  But why settle for a photo or video when you can see me in this pink bathing suit tonight or any of the next several nights performing "live" for you.  Except when I remove the bathing suit for some "skinnydipping."  This is not something I learned when I lived in the Philippines.  It is a fun American custom.  For the non-Americans who might not know this one, it means LOSE the bathing suit and carry on with the summer fun!  I do have several very skimpy, head turning bathing suits I'll be wearing in my newly decorated "beachhouse" of a free cam-chatroom.  Take the time to give yourself a treat and visit me.  My twitter followers and my yahoo messenger friends get the "alert" message as I go online each time during the next 11 days.  I'll be on most days for 3 hours.  I am available for private SKYPE sessions for which you pay me by logging onto my cam chatroom and giving me a tip there.  Hope to see you soon for some Sexy Summer Fun at Jema Bel's free cam-chatroom Beachhouse.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
123/7240
P.S. Give yourself a treat.  Find your way to accept this invitation for some Sexy Summer Fun at my CAM-chatroom "Beachouse" during the next 11 days.  And, why not give yourself a really big treat with a private, higher quality (size & quality of video) SKYPE show?

No comments:

Post a Comment