Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Watch me Use this Yellow Summer Squash Tonight

Yes I will indeed.  From 11:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time) til 2:30 AM I will use this yellow summer squash.  I will go online at my free cam chatroom to suck on it.  Marinade it in my pussy juices.  Stuff it in my pussy.  And if one or more of my guests at my free cam chatroom who are watching, are able to afford this, and they are generous to tip me to reach my goal, then I will use this to also CUM.  Some of my generous visitors don't share I should warn you.  They prefer to treat themselves WITHOUT YOU WATCHING to a Private SKYPE show by tipping me at my cam chatroom and then we DEPART for 10 or 15 minutes.  Bad luck for you.  But good news - I am a multi-cummer.  So having a private means I come back very warmed up for more.  Don't miss this show tonight.  Follow the link on this page to my free cam chatroom.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
230/7117
P.S. Don't miss it.  Visit my free cam chatroom.  You can also chat with me if you register which is also free but requires you to make up a name and use a real email address (no credit card is needed).  Watching is simple, one click access, no registration needed.  And yes, tomorrow I will eat my yellow summer squash, after I make good use of it tonight.  Many more pix like this - many of which are far more explicit - are sent to my twitter followers so you should "follow me" quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment