Saturday, July 5, 2014

Wearing CAMO at my Free CAM Chatroom to Honor USA Military & 4th of July

I am wearing camouflage to honor all those who serve in the military of the United States and those countries allied to USA fighting against terrorism and for freedom on America's Birthday the 4th of July.  I am wearing it right now at my cam chatroom, here's one photo of my earlier in the day "walk in the park".  It is amazing how easy it is to get passersby to take my pic by the way, LOL.  Of course my tripod was used for a few of the naughtier pix.

The above was sent by the faster and easier to send/receive TWITTER so if you are not yet signed up as one of my TWITTER followers please do so.  Those who are my Yahoo Messenger friends get alerts when I am going online but only my twitter followers get several PHOTOS of me and other ladies every day (sometimes more than 100 in a day), over 6,000 so far in the past month.  The links are all in the upper right hand corner of my blog - (1) twitter, (2) cam chatroom, (3) facebook (which is so restrictive of me I hardly do anything there).  My yahoo messenger name is Ching Slut.

God Bless America, and Happy Birthday America.  I will be online celebrating tonight (EST) until 9:15 PM and again from 11 PM until 3 AM, July 5.

Truth in Advertising Alert.  OK, I am not fully truthful when I say I am wearing CAMO today.  Part of the time, nothing on below my waist (it is an easy to raise up/lift up sundress).  And part of the time, nothing on at all as I "lay aside the uniform."  Nobody complains I expect.

JemaBel
117/6877
P.S. Why not treat yourself to a free performance at my free cam chatroom?  You don't even need to register to peek.  Or you can register (no credit card needed - just your name/email) in order to chat and say hello.  I do this free while waiting for someone to come along who can afford to tip me and do so.  I also am available for private SKYPE session (you tip me first at my cam chatroom).

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE LOOKING FOR HOT WEBCAM MODELS!
    PROFIT MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A JASMIN MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete