Friday, July 25, 2014

Sexy Summer Fun Continues Tonight

Only a few days ago I was on the beach – took this photo – and tonight we will do an “instant replay” and show you what I did once I got back to the hotel.  Hope you can visit me.  

And remember, my twitter followers are getting a bunch of the pix – showing me on the beach and much naughtier once I get back to my nearby hotel – so “follow” me quick.  

Tonight is “night 2” of my 11 days at my “Sexy Summer Fun Beachhouse” going through August 3.  Hope you get a chance to enjoy me!  It is really an extra special treat if you can view me in a much higher quality private SKYPE session.  

Sincerely,

JemaBel
48/7288
P.S. Do you prefer me in my itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie, Pink bikini or “skinny dipping” style?

No comments:

Post a Comment