Sunday, July 27, 2014

You are Invited to my Beachhouse


The pleasure of your company 
is requested for 
Sexy Summer Fun 
at 
JemaBel's free cam chatroom 
BEACHHOUSE 
daily til 8/3, usually 3 hours or more
Tonight (Sunday) until 8 PM & again
from 11:30 PM until 3 AM (EST).
RSVP Requested. 

Dear Reader,

Don't miss this.  I'm having a summer party every day until 8/3 and you are invited.

Photos shown above are of me with one of the 3 bikini's I'll be wearing every day until Sunday, 8/3.  I am sharing pix of me wearing two of my bikinis at the beach this past week, plus the even naughtier pix removing them in my hotel room afterwards, with my Twitter Followers.  Follow me now so you can see.  

Please RSVP.  And check me out on Yahoo Messenger (chingslut) as well as Twitter.  Most of all, don't miss a visit to my Beachhouse before 8/3.  Some of my friends are visiting with me every day.  How about you?

Sincerely,

JemaBel
112/7352
P.S. If you visit me several times before 8/3 then you can tell me which of my 3 bikinis is your favorite.  Hint: the skimpiest one is the one I'll wear last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment