Sunday, January 4, 2015

Do you like it when I oil my Tits like this?


Many of my friends have told me they really enjoy watching me oil and rub my tits.  How about you?  I’m doing it right now, and I can often be persuaded by new visitors to my free CAM Chatroom to do this.  

But, two warnings.  First, although you can watch without even registering, you must register (free, no credit card required) with a valid email address to be able to chat with me and make such a request.  Many of my fans are jobless, or poor or simply not intelligent enough to figure out how to do this.  

But for most people who wish, it is rather easy to do, so you can make such a request.  My second warning is this: I always listen much better, to those who first tip me.  If you cannot tip me you can at least be polite, and also pray strongly, for someone to come along who can tip me. 

So tell me: do you like it better when I oil my tits like this?  Why not watch me do that "live" at my free CAM Chatroom - now, or some other time?  I send "alerts" when I perform with the direct link to my free CAM Chatroom via Twitter and via Yahoo Messenger (see upper right hand corner of this blog).  Hope you get a chance to enjoy, now or very soon.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
117/9826

P.S. Yep I am working to keep my new year’s resolution to us GIF videos which twitter supporters, to post these for my twitter followers.  If you haven’t signed up for free twitter you are missing out on some great pix & vids I send out, usually every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment