Sunday, January 25, 2015

This will get her Banned on Facebook for Sure




This actually appeared as a post by one of my friends on Facebook I guess she was excited about how nice her girlfriend looked dancing like this, very sexy indeed.  But, I will bet you this will get her account banned by Facebook because her friend, while very cute and sexy, is showing way too much.  That would be such a real shame if it happened but I fear it will.


I had Facebook ban my last account for WAY less than what this young girl is showing on this video.  And, my new account at Facebook I barely show elbows and knees and rarely ever invite anyone to be friend (you have to ask me) but still, they "punished" me four (4) times with a 30 day "block" that stops me from doing ANYTHING (even responding to messages from others).  Do  you think I'm right?

(you can write to me at Yahoo Messenger or using Twitter, or visit me at my free CAM chatroom when I am on - all contact info is in the upper right hand corner of this page).

if you see a "blank" for the video it means that you were too late and Facebook banned my friend for posting this video of her girlfriend showing WAY too much, including down below not just above her waist if you get my meaning.

I did enjoy the video by the way, no doubt her young girlfriend is both cute and sexy.  Do you think?  I appreciate her posting it even though I am afraid it will get her Facebook account closed down (don't forget if you are looking for me on Facebook I am "Ching Beee" there not JemaBel).

Sincerely,

JemaBel
924/11,165
P.S. I show lots more than the girl in the video but not ever at Facebook.  You can see if you follow me on twitter or visit my CAM chatroom.

NOTE/Addendum of 1/27.  Sure enough, Facebook deleted this racy video and it appears deleted the girl that posted it too, within less than 24 hours from when it went up.  It just goes to show you two things: (1) use twitter (simple) or blog (more complex) to post such things and never mind using Facebook or they kill you, and (2) be sure to stay tuned to my posts and VISIT QUICK before it is too late.  My friends who are FOLLOWING me on Twitter (FilipinaJemaBel - see link up above, right side) and are friends with me on Yahoo Messenger (Chingslut - see link above) get instant notice each time I post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment