Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Is it True What my Hat Says I HAVE BEEN GOOD?



I posted this photo on my Facebook page but not the ones below, from the same photo shoot… or else I would join the friend who posted much too racy video that got it removed and her banned (see my previous post)… here is what I said at my Facebook page (feel free to FRIEND me there where I am Ching Beee, see upper right hand corner).


(From my Facebook page) Another of the "culture shock" things I noticed that is different between USA and Philippines is that we REALLY love our Christmas season and are not in such a hurry as most Americans are, to tear down the tree after the big day has passed. 

This photo above,  is one of those rare ones of me I am willing to risk posting here (Facebook has punished me with BLOCK, four times, without ever telling me WHY, but usually right after I post a photo like this one, showing little or no part of my body), showing my Christmas tree that is still up, over 2 weeks after Christmas. 

In the Philippines you don't hear anyone complaining about the "commercialization" of Christmas, and store merchants have beautiful displays up in early September, never mind waiting over 2 more months until Thanksgiving (which of course, being a unique American holiday, is not celebrated in Philippines). 

And if you look closely at the photo you may enjoy the message on my hat.  I did spend time with friends with my video camera wearing this outfit and the hat with that message and they agree, I have indeed, been good. (End Facebook post)



I enjoy my “work” as a Chat Camgirl host - which I do not ever refer to at my "Ching Beee" Facebook page page - and hope you will visit me some time for some racy fun, and the you can decide if it is true or not, as the hat message says, “I’ve been good.”

And, if you are in doubt whether I have been good, take a look at some of the other pix of me that show you what visitors to my CAM Chatroom got to see during the Christmas season performances I did.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
 87/11,252

P.S.  What a huge difference what I am allowed to post at my twitter account and here, versus my very limited and heavily censored Facebook page.  If you want to be my friend on Facebook that is great but much better is for you to get a twitter account to follow me, and a Yahoo Messenger account to friend me there and best would be to visit me at my CAM chatroom (all links above, upper right corner of this blog).  Unless you don’t like Asians, or don’t like XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment