Monday, January 5, 2015

Three Day CAM Show Kicks off New Year with a “Bang”

I’ll be performing this week on Mon., Tues. & Wed. from 9 PM to midnight at my free CAM Chatroom to kick off New Year 2015 with a “Bang.”  

I have toys to buy, people to make happy, and want to spread “Joy to the World” while earning a sideline income for my hobbies.  And what better part time work could I possibly find?


Cum visit me and if you haven’t already done so follow me on twitter, friend me at Yahoo Messenger (where I am “chingslut”), friend me at Facebook.



This photo/graphic (above: photo at top, GIF immediately above) is an example of what I send to my followers on Facebook, usually several times a week, plus the new GIF videos I learned how to make showing a small clip of me in live performance. 

Sincerely,

JemaBel
60/886
P.S. Is that a good resolution do you think, for New Year 2015: spread more JOY TO THE WORLD using my Cam?  Do I make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment