Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy ToyThursday Celebrated on Twitter



Yesterday was the last of my “YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT UNWRAPPED” three days show (this past Mon.-Wed.) and while some of my Twitter followers and Yahoo Messenger friends got the word in time to enjoy the free treat I offered, I am sad that so many just didn’t get around to it and missed it.  It pays to be following me, either on Twitter or better, on Yahoo Messenger (see upper right corner of this blog for HOW TO).


So today I took off time from my free performances but, I did “celebrate” what on twitter is known as #ToyThursday.  For non-twitterites, that means “hashtag Toy Thursday).  I added my own posts with the message, as you can see.  All of this is why I now have 4,798 Twitter followers and expect to hit 5,000 within the next week.  How about you?

For those who still haven’t established their own free Twitter account (you just need an email address and a twitter handle/name to register) I do have a “twitter feed” on this blog (right hand column, scroll down) which carries my twitter feed – what is “tweeted” to my 4,798 followers.  Twitter records show that I have sent out 19,200 tweets including 10,500 photos and videos (GIFs) which includes a lot of pix and recently some GIF’s of the undersigned.

For those using Twitter and for everyone else not, Happy  Toy Thursday and stay tuned for my next online, free CAM show performance.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
121/10026
P.S. Speaking of records – besides going over 10,000 photos & vids at twitter for the first time (you gain access this instantly when you begin "following" me), and closing in on the 5,000 Followers record, I am also happy to report that here at my blog I have just gone over 10,000 visitors!  Those following me on Twitter or as my Friends at Yahoo Messenger always get a “notice” when I post something new here, so go ahead and sign up to stay posted on my activities if you enjoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment