Wednesday, January 7, 2015

YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT UNWRAPPED Final Show Today


My final presentation of my free YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOW UNWRAPPED Cam Show is scheduled for 9 PM until 12:30 AM today, Wed. 1/7 to help you kick off your “New Year’s 2015” with a “bang.”  


If you have seen any part of my first two day sof this 3-days presentation you know it is a hot way to kick off the new year, if you enjoy watching sexy Asian lady on CAM.  


I always provide the direct link to the live show just as I go online live, to my Twitter Followers (@FilipinaJemaBel) and to my Yahoo Messenger followers (where I am “Chingslut”), or you can find me on cam4 as JemaBel0915. 

Sincerely,

JemaBel
140/10026
P.S. I get extra “naughty and nice” for you after one or more visitors have shown their willingness to provide me a tip to reach my nightly goal.  I also am available for the higher quality, private SKYPE show (you tip me at the show and then we depart for SKYPE).  If you cannot tip then you can pray for someone to come along who can although you will be left “high and dry” if that generous tipper decides he or she prefers a private SKYPE show.  See you tonight anytime between 9 pm and 12:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment