Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I voted for Lana Rain for Miss My CAM Girl Contest

Yes as odd as it sounds I voted for someone else, not myself, to win the “Miss My Cam Girl” Contest – namely Lana Rain.  I was really bummed out that Lana, who is one of the CAMgirls who I like, admire and follow, was disqualified from this annual Miss MyCamGirl contest this past week shortly after I voted for her. 


Lana was actually leading in the contest, which allows anyone to vote once per day – with 1 tenth of a vote to just go there and “click” for the camgirl of your choice, or 1 full vote if you register at the site.  Nice gimmick to capture names of people (ie. Email list)  interested enough in CAMgirls to bother to register. 

Anyway, I picked a girl not just based on looks but also her attitude and the effort she puts into her work. 



OK, I admit to the bias lots of people from the Philippines have – we are just totally fascinated and in love with the “blonde” look and also lots of us love the “anime” look – and Lana Rain has BOTH of these attributes.

In addition to that "blonde" and "anime" look Lana Rain has a very pretty, youthful look, an always cheerful, playful attitude, a willingness to work long hours and work hard to make visitors to her free cam chatroom feel like it was worth visiting this super sexy lady who gives such a sexy show.  I cannot recommend her enough.

Sure, I know that it may appear strange to you to see someone who is in the same line of work as Lana is, to write something nice like this about Lana who is “competing” with me in the same business.  Lana Rain performs at Chaturbate while I am on as JemaBel0914 at cam4 and both of us have Twitter accounts to keep our friends informed about when we go online.

But I really do not see Lana as a rival but as someone who inspires me in the line of work we are both in.  That’s why I voted for her, sent out a GIF video promotion of her to my followers and others, voted for her in the contest and finally am writing this blog post about her.

In fact, I think it is the least I can do and here’s why.  I get ideas and inspiration – as many hard working cam girls do – simply from visiting other camgirls’ chatroom while they are working.  In fact I just learned that some other girls who also do this, give a tip to their rival as a small way to say “thank you” for the effort.  Not to mention yes, we enjoy the nice performance too, although lots (most?) men do not seem to understand we ladies are not as VISUAL oriented as they are. 

In addition to that "blonde" and "anime" look Lana Rain has a very pretty, youthful look, an always cheerful, playful attitude, a willingness to work long hours and work hard to make visitors to her free cam chatroom feel like it was worth visiting this super sexy lady who gives such a sexy show.  I cannot recommend her enough.

We do not get a turnon from constant offers “do you want to see my cock” while we are performing in our CAM Chatroom.  

I do have a COCK WATCH SERVICE available I might add, which is payable in advance but, it is a shock to some, that ladies do not sit for hours in their cam room waiting for them to show up to demand that I inspect their cock for free. 

We prefer to be paid with tokens we can turn in for cash, not glimpses of your pride and joy and what many think of (somehow) as their great accomplishment instead of like, it is a COCK for goodness sake, the basic equipment package you were born with.  It is a gift from God through your parents, it is not an achievement that you should always be asking ladies if they want to see.

As you can see, Lana Rain gives a very sexy performance - in this case with her
Jewel Butt plug.  I just got one of those to use in my free CAM Chatroom too.
Guys, it is a job, it is sideline work for just about every single one of us, and the fact that we can enjoy our work and even have an orgasm (what other job is there that allows that during work hours?) does not alter or change the truth – it is our work here when we do a CAM Show performance.  Your visiting us is your hobby.

Anyway, I had a more technical oriented one of my fans, make a short GIF of Lana Rain cause I was so pissed that they disqualified her from the contest (which pays $3,000 total prize money – including $1,000 to the first place winner and $800 to the second place winner). 

And I sent it not only to my own followers on Twitter (nearly 5,000 – a mere one-fourth of Lana’s follower list) but I also sent it to a couple of HUNDRED others on Twitter who retweet.  I hope you enjoy it and in fact feel free to circulate it to YOUR friends via twitter or email (or simply send the link to this post). 

Lana Rain (of Chaturbate) was doing so well in the contest when I “discovered” her.  It seemed each day, she was exchanging first or second place position (which showed on their contest website) with the same girl, and everyone else was wayyyyy behind from third place back. 

That means these two very sexy, pretty camgirls were about certain to get an $800 or a $1,000 prize the only question being, which girl gets the top spot? 

Both girls in competing against each for first place, were sending hundreds of their fans who were visiting their Cam Chatroom, to the contest website, many to register. 

It was a fascinating idea of a contest and added excitement to the CAM chatroom of all the ladies competing but especially the top two battling out for the first place prize, well ahead of the rest of the pack of contestants in total votes – about 4,000 plus each.

Then all of a sudden I found out that Lana had been disqualified.  I am not positive why, but from what I read at her own blog and that of one of her more outspoken fans who also has his own blog post on the topic, someone had “badmouthed” one or another of the other girls competing in the contest. 

And, one of her fans, “eightloaded” by specific name (he has a twitter account) seems even more pissed off by this than me, and he posted screenshots to show that the complaints against Lana Rain made use of a photoshoped (false) screenshot, proving by his knowledge of that program and the images he published, that it was a phony complaint made against Lana Rain which was used to disqualify her from the contest.  The blog posting of “eightloaded” is at imgur.

Well how stupid is this?  All of us have some crazy people visit our free CAM chatroom.  I noticed on one of my visits to Lana Rain’s room that somebody posted a comment that sounded a TINY bit negative (not really trashing bad) about the other girls versus how pretty Lana was… and Lana did notice it and correct that person, saying she would be fine if she didn’t finish first (scroll up: second pays $800 and third – no chance her slipping that low – pays $600) and that there are some really nice people competing. 

I thought it was very diplomatic, not a harsh rebuke that would have left bad feelings but, making very clear that Lana Rain is not going to allow any negative of ANY kind to go unanswered in her room.  I was impressed by how Lana reacted to that VERY soft, implied criticism of the other girls in the contest.

The very next day however, when I entered her room, I learned that she has been banned from the contest and sure enough her pretty photo is gone.

It may have been that incident that I witnessed (watched) that was used against her, or the phony, photoshoped image offered to the contest administrators as the “proof” that Lana had violated the “rules” by permitting criticism of the other girls in the contest, I don’t know.

But it is rather stupid to do this to Lana who ran a good “campaign” and who promoted these people’s contest, seeking first prize.  I admire her for what she did and I hope that she remembers that she got something out of this even if they did in the end rip her off and rip off all of the 4,000 plus – including me – who took the time to vote for her. 



Yes, they stole the prize from her, but during the contest she generated more excitement among her fans, including the undersigned, and I am sure that benefited her with more short term tips and more fans in the long run.  Screw the “Miss My Camgirl” contest jerks.

So, it is a way of “getting even” with the bastards (no I don’t usually use bad words but I make an exception here) who disqualified Lana Rain from this contest she was promoting and hoping to win. 

Imagine how stupid this is of them – this girl was telling people to visit their website EVERY DAY for 6 or 8 hours a day for several weeks, helping them get literally THOUSANDS of visitors, many of whom registered there and left those fools their email address. 

What kind of thanks is that, to ban her (disqualify) her from the contest because apparently, one of her followers said something negative about Lana Rain’s competitors in the contest?

So, before I stop going on about her I’ll tell you that yes, she uses the same name onTwitter and actively uses this tool (as do I) to keep her followers posted on her activities.  So if you want to give her a boost you can click the link to find @Lana_Rain and follow this lady (she doesn’t stay blond for any length of time by the way).  And yes there are some photos there too.  And of course, you can visit her on Chaturbate and if you remember to tell her that JemaBel sent you I’d sure appreciate that too.

Now of course, this is my blog so I’d be kinda dumb if I didn’t conclude with a reminder that I hope you will visit me sometime when I am performing at my free CAM Chatroom.  I do work for tips so if you cannot do that you can at least pray for someone to come along who is able to afford to tip me to reach my CUM goal for that day and then the performance gets pretty wild. 

And I am also available for the higher quality SKYPE shows (you tip me there and then we exit to SKYPE). 

For those who prefer the “blonde” look, mine is not the show/performance room for you as I am rather brown and not remotely close to light skinned or blonde, as I am aFilipina. 

If you prefer what Americans call the "exotic look" of us who are darker skinned Asians
that's fine with me - come visit my CAM Chatroom.  I prefer blonde and lightskinned
but, that's the attitude of lots of us from the Philippines and Asia.  But the best of all
is: why not visit both of us - Lana Rain and me, Jema Bel?
But if you think of me as an Asian being “Exotic” by all means stop by sometime.  Like Lana, I use Twitter to keep my followers informed when I am going online live.  I also use my old Yahoo Messenger account for that purpose (I am “chingslut” on that account).

Well, that’s me venting after being so upset to see a hard working, pretty young lady knocked out of first place in this “miss MyCamgirl” contest.  Such idiots, so unfair what they did. 

And now, I feel a lot better and I take a lot of comfort from knowing that Lana benefited from the contest DESPITE the unfairness of their disqualifying her for trumped up, stupid reasons – and despite the disrespect this contest gave to me and to all of us who voted for Lana.  They stole our votes, they wasted our time, so to heck with them and hooray for Lana Rain.  

Hope to “see” you soon at my cam Chatroom where I perform at Cam4 as JemaB el0914, and at Twitter you can follow me as FilipinaJemaBel.

Sincerely,

JemaBel
227/10,241
P.S. The photos I got from that “technical” friend who also is a frequent moderator at my room and I hope you enjoy Lana Rain as much as I do.  Do blondes have more fun?  It sure appears Lana does.  But then, she keeps changing her hair color so it is all a very interesting experience to visit her room and I highly recommend her.  Of course, I hope you'll also visit my room especially if you prefer that "Exotic" look as some of my fans call us from Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment